Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A start.

Well, I've toyed with the idea of blogging...and I guess I'll give it a go. I've never been very good at doing anything on a schedule very well.... other than studying maybe. There are things that I want to talk about, and maybe even have people hear/think about/ponder/argue with... whatever. So. Here goes my first blog. Right now I think I'm mostly just procrastinating having to type up a patient's H&P. I'm a little frustrated at myself (and one of my classmates) over it. I had it about 3/4 of the way done, left my computer without saving (dumb me) and then when I came back, my classmate had turned the computer off because he couldn't log into it, and had to turn it off in order to do so. SO, apparently, Word 2003's document recovery feature doesn't work too well if the computer just abruptly gets turned off? I don't know, it just disappeared. So, I just really really really don't want to have to start typing the stinking H&P again cause it takes forever! Boo!

Learning Point of the day--when the tiny voice in your ear says "you better save now" you might want to listen

What's it Worth?--Obviously, it's worth not having to try to recreate whatever it was from memory, but also, who knows, you could use the time you saved by not doing it a second time for something fun, or a nap.

No comments: