Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?

I've just realized that I want to inflict physical harm upon the "powers that be" at Arby's. During my crazy interview stretch, all I wanted was a baked potato from Arby's, but had to settle for Wendy's. We went to 5 or 6 Arbys looking for baked potatoes--and found none. At one time, I was told that they were a "seasonal item" on the menu, so I thought we were out-of-season. Now, don't get me wrong, Wendy's baked potatoes were fine, but Arby's were GREAT. Today, I got curious and went to Arby's website to look at their menu... their side item menu, to be exact.

Now, the new item is some "Southwest Mini-Egg Roll".... but no baked potatoes to be found...they used to have like, 4 different types of baked potatoes...now, nadda, zip, ziltch. How could they do this to me? The closest thing they have on the menu now is some Loaded Potato Bites with Cool Ranch Sour Cream... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

Ugh. What's a girl to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to Wendys.